CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 February 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

assalamualaikum.....

this is a new thing for me. actually, i'm not a good writer, but i will try my best to be a good blogger..

my name is Mariah Fadhilah Binti Hj Ahmad. People always call me 'MEK YAH'. i don't know why because i'm not kelantanese.. i am JOHORIAN okayyyyyy!!!!!

i have six siblings. two brothers and four sisters. i am the eldest sister. haaaaaa, i also have another nickname which is 'AChUT'... my cats always call me like that. until now i'm still wondering do cats can speak like us????? hrmmmmmmmm

i am a pet lover. i have a lot of cats in my house. they are like my babies. i love them so much.





now, i live in Melaka. why i live here????? ... lu PIkirlah sendiri.........huahuahuahuahuahua

0 comments:

Post a Comment