CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 February 2011

Activities During Weekend

Weekend were a good time for us to relax.... some people spend their weekend by sleeping all day long...
For me, i like activities.... there were several things that i do during weekend..... but sometimes i also did not go to anywhere... just relax at home watching tv or chatting with friends...



Sometimes, during weekend i go play futsal with my friends... actually i never played futsal before this but since i entered this Uitm, 'futsal' is one of my activities during weekend... usually, i played with my housemate including Fairus, Fs, Anith, Kema and Zue.. Below are some picture that have been caught :)











Beside that.. i also like to hang out with friends to a mall to shopping and watching movie.. since i stay at melaka from now on, i usually go hang out with my housemates at Dataran Pahlawan or Mahkota Prade or Hang Tuah Mall..... we went shopping there.... we also have some fun together...


 Dataran Pahlawan



 Dataran Pahlawan


Mahkota Prade

















Sometimes, my friend and i did not go out anywhere... just relax and 'gossipping' in our room and sometimes sleep all day long.... Brownie, my teddy bear always company me when i was going to sleep....... sometimes i used to talk to him... he is very cute... my friend gave it to me during my birthday this year...



4 comments:

FS said...

wowwww what a good entryyyyy

mariabluuekk=.= said...

of course la dear..pliss follow me yaw..kah3..

FS said...

I lah first follower you nyah, U yg kena follow I lahaha

mariabluuekk=.= said...

haha..okey..u ajar la i mcm mane i nak follow u..
is it too easy like we use FOLLOW ME shampoo??

Post a Comment