CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 February 2011

I Love Cats!!!!!!

Cats in malay is 'beberapa ekor kucing'............ hmmm :) ..  In general, i love cats.. they can make me feel happy but also can make me sadd :( .. i can spend my leisure time with them by feeding, playing and talking to them... even though i already knew that my cats cannot even say hello to me, i tried my best to train them to call me 'mama'.... guess what...?? it's never happen.. :) .. sometimes, i talked to them and i feel like they can understand what i am talking about... i like to grow them up from a little kitty to a cute little cat.. but i hate to see them dying or sick..


3 cute little kitty...


Sooo cutee......



a family of cat... i guess :)



haha.. a Couple! guess which 1 is female?



A persian Cat...
ive dream of growing this type of cat..
but until now i still did not get it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment